Former Postdoctoral Research Fellow,
Department of Epidemiology, Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health
Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health
677 Huntington Ave., Room 500,
Boston, MA 02115
I conducted my PhD research on methods of Bayesian modeling and applications in clinical research at the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research (INSERM). My main research activities focused on the development of Bayesian methods (parametric and non-parametric) for survival data analysis. From 2010 to 2013, I was involved at Centre de Coopération Internationale en Recherche Agronomique pour le Développement (CIRAD) – (French Agricultural Research Centre for International Development) in the research unit “Genetic improvement and adaptation of Mediterranean and tropical plants”. My research mainly concerns the integration of data from several biological levels (genome, transcriptome, metabolome, proteome) to predict and to understand the biological mechanisms of traits of interest. My most research interest is to develop statistical approaches to structure and organize the genetic variant by considering some biological knowledge in the context of perinatal disorders.
- Denis M, Enquobahrie DA, Tadesse MG, Gelaye B, Sanchez SE, Salazar M, Ananth CV, Williams MA. Placental genome and maternal-placental genetic interactions: a genome-wide and candidate gene association study of placental abruption. PLoS One. 2014 Dec 30;9(12):e116346. View in: PubMed
- M. Gouy, Y. Rousselle, D. Bastianelli, P. Lecomte, L. Bonnal, D. Roques, J-C. Efile, S. Rocher, J. Daugrois, L. Toubi, S. Nabeneza, C. Hervouet, H. Telismart, M. Denis, A. Thong Chane, J.C. Glaszmann, J.-Y. Hoarau, S. Nibouche and L. Costet, 2013,.Experimental assessment of the accuracy of genomic selection in sugarcane, Theor Appl Genet (TAG) , DOI 10.1007/s00122-013-2156-z. PubMed
- Denis M., Favreau B., Ueno S., Camus-Kulandaivelu L., Chaix G., Gion J.M., Nourrisier-Montou S., Polidori J., Bouvet J.M., 2013, Genetic variation of wood chemical traits and association with underlying genes in Eucalyptus urophylla, Tree Genetics and Genome, DOI 10.1007/s11295-013-0606-z. PubMed
- Guillaume Fargier, Cyril Favard, Andrea Parmeggiani, Alain Sahuquet, Fabrice Mérezègue, Anne Morel, Marie Denis, Nicolas Molinari, Paul H. Mangeat, Peter J. Coopmana and Philippe Montcourrier, 2013 ,Centrosomal targeting of Syk kinase is controlled by its catalytic activity and depends on microtubules and the dynein motor, FASEB J. ,Jan;27(1):109-22 PubMed
- Denis, M., Bouvet, J.M. 2013. Efficiency of genomic selection with models including dominance effect in the context of Eucalyptus breeding. Tree Genetics and Genomes, 9 (1): 37-51.
- Eric Mandrou, Frédéric Mortier, Marie Denis, Gilles Chaix, Emilie Villar, Christophe Plomion, Jean-Marc Gion, 2011, Functional variability of two lignification genes in Eucalyptus urophylla, BMC Proceedings 2011, 5(Suppl 7):O12 (13 September 2011)
- Denis M., Bouvet J.M., 2011, Genomic selection in tree breeding: Testing accuracy of prediction models including dominance effect. BMC Proceedings, 5(suppl 7): 013.
- Denis M. and Molinari N. 2011, Free-knots splines with RJMCMC for logistics models and threshold selection, JP Journal of Biostatistics, 5, 1, 17-34.
- Denis, M. and Molinari, N., 2010, Free Knot Splines with RJMCMC in Survival Data Analysis, Communications in Statistics – Theory and Methods, 39: 14, 2617 – 2629