We conduct diverse research activities in the US and abroad.
- C-PASS I: Chile Pediatric and Adult Sleep Study (Punta Arenas, Chile)
- C-PASS II: Chile Pediatric and Adult Sleep Study (Punta Arenas, Chile)
- Stress, Pain, Sleep, and Neuropsychiatric Disorders (SPLENDID) In Patients of a Workers Compensation System (Santiago, Chile)
- Study of Screening, Treatment and Effective Management of Gestational Diabetes Screening Study (STEM-GDM) (Lima, Peru)
- Multi-Country Study of Sleep and Stimulant Use among College Students (Chile, Ethiopia, Peru, Thailand)
- Web-Based Study of Shift Workers (WeBS) (Web-based study facilitated by Qualtrics)